We ask that you read the following guidelines for the upcoming show:
– Provide us with contact information when buying your tickets so that contact tracing can be done if necessary. (Contact book will be present for you to sign prior to the hand sanitizer station upon entry to the show).
– Wear a face mask throughout the show.
– Use hand sanitizer often.
– Use hand sanitizer at the exhibitor’s booth before handling merchandize.
– Respect physical distancing at all times by following the directional arrows and
physical distancing markers on the floor.
– Ensure that you follow the maximum number of people listed on the outside of the washroom at any given time.
- Stay home if you are sick (even mild symptoms) or symptomatic.
- Stay home if you travelled outside of the four Atlantic provinces in the previous 14 days.
- Stay home if you have been in close contact of a case of Covid-19.
- Stay home if you are awaiting a Covid-19 test result.
- Read the most up to date list of symptoms provided as found on the 811 website
and stay home if you have any:
These are: fever (i.e. chills/sweats) or cough (new or worsening) OR Two or more of the following symptoms (new or worsening): sore throat, runny nose/nasal congestion, headache, shortness of breath.
- If you begin to feel ill at the show please come to the information desk to report this to us. We can also provide a designated room for you to wait in if you require someone to pick you up. When you get home visit 811.novascotia.ca to complete the Covid-19 self-assessment.
Thank you for supporting the show and following the Covid-19 guidelines to keep everyone safe!